Monday, October 22, 2007

Justin turns ONE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Justin's 1st Birthday!!!!! and I just want to thank God for a Wondeful Year that we have had the privelage to share with our son. He has been the best thing that has ever happened in our lives, and he is an amazing little Boy! On saturday the 20th we had a Big Party for him at the camp and there were over 100 people there! He did great! Didn't cry once :) Of course we took TONS of pics and posted them all for you to see. So, for those friends and family that couldn't make it, here's a glimpse of that fun-filled day we had!!! click here

5 comments:

arauzjames said...

Wow! it looks like that was quite the party! Happy Birthday Justin!! he looks adorable!

Xiomie said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Muchas felicidades y bendiciones!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I am terribly sorry for not bein able to attend that diverting party...I had to work and could not take the day off, especially since that day was my official induction as supervisor at work...yeah!!! That was exciting! I really did wanna go though. I was hoping to swing by afterwards, but it was already too late...sorry:-(
Happy Birthday Justin...may God richly bless you with many, many more...love you.
Love you guys! Take care and God bless.

Jose said...

I saw the pictures. Looked like Justin had a great time! Happy Birthday Justin! and congrats to the parents :)

KCC said...

Congrats, John & Blandy & Justin! Happy Birthday!