Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HOW 'BOUT them COWBOYS!!!!!!!

SO last night the 4 Mendoza brothers (and families) were at our house having a grand ol' time watching their "beloved" Cowboys! We had a FUN time eating and talking and watching the game when suddenly the brothers began a ritualistic,excited,wacky,and hilarious walk around my house! I tell ya something gets into these guys that just overpowers their ability to think rationally during these tense close games, that I just had to catch on camera! It was a site to behold! I was on edge not only because of the game but because of the fact that Justin was SLEEPING!!!! and these boys showed no regard for it!!! The baby did somehow manage to sleep through most of the mayhem but eventually awoke and I took out the BAT! I swung at any one of the brothers that got in my way ESPECIALLY my husband!! ha ha! Anyway the Cowboys won, Justin got back to sleep, and my house was a mess! but hey.....I wouldn't want it any other way!!! I Love you guys!!! Here is the best moment caught on camera when the cowboys scored the game winning field goal!!!

p.s. (the video is a bit dark but watch closely...watch Linda too) jijijiji ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great game...john and jim were a little too touchy...hahahaha...i wish i had someone to hug...i was hugging the dog...

Anonymous said...

Way too crazy....

sarai

Sam said...

As an outsider (and James's coworker) I am deeply scared to have seen him carrying a grown man as if he were a 2 month old puppy. Creepy... Very Creepy.

-Sam

GO TEXANS!!

Anonymous said...

If I did not know James and would see him carrying and hugging a grown man, I would conclude he played for the other team. It is just uncomfortable to see men hugging and jumping together.

- Efrain

arauzjames said...

that was very funny, i'll have to make sure Xiomi watched this video.

Xiomie said...

This is way too funny!!!! Although I have to say that I'm jealous all of you guys are together. When we watch a soccer game we have to be happy with calling each other. I'm so glad you had the camera out!!

Anonymous said...

okay i came to your site to see if i could catch some cute pictures of Justin....that i was sure you'd have....But the video??? now that was quite disturbing to watch.....(it was the huggie jump that did it!)

KCC said...

just happened to come across this today and it was so funny to see these guys! i'm sure for them and y'all it was a blast. jason is teaching his son from a young age how to act on the occasions, isn't he?
karen