Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day...















It was a wonderful Mothers day this year! The Church service was great and lunch afterwards was delicious! I had always wanted to be in on Mother's day when I was growing up. I couldn't wait to feel special on that day. And now I've been blessed to Celebrate it several times! I got a beautiful bouquet of pink and white roses, a card, and a new dress from the hubby, and a cute card from Justin! I also received gifts from Linda and my Suegra!!! Thanks Ladies! Sarai took pictures of Justin and I, grandma with all the grandkids, and then one of us sis-in-laws! :)I've got to admit the one of Justin and I is one my favorites EVER!!! :D
I hope everyone's mothers day was just as SPECIAL!!!
Love to ALL!

2 comments:

arauzjames said...

I do love that pic of you and Justin it's so nice! glad you had a nice mother's day

Xiomie said...

he's so cute!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!