Wednesday, February 27, 2008


SO...were back from our trip, were done with the Missions Conference (which was awesome), and were trying to take a little breather here! :) We had a wonderdul time at the camp conference and learned so much. I was able to attend some sessions that were so helpful and beneficial to what I do for the camp. John and Jason did as well, and they are pumped with all the new knowledge! I thank God for His journeys mercies and for giving us a son that is a great lil traveler! :)

We've got a group at the camp this weekend and pretty much every weekend after that, so i definitely feel the "camp season" coming upon us. It gets hard sometimes cause John is gone a lot but i know God will give us the strength to make it through...plus I like to tag along with him once in a while! :)

We covet your prayers!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

mira en mi album crazy pics estan las fotos que te edite, para que las tomes de ahi y me avisas para kitarlas ok?

Anonymous said...

hey it's my boy lollipop!!!...hey thanks for having me over you all are the greatest...hey where was this picture taken...

Mrs. Happy Camper said...

the pic was taken at Southland Christian CAmp in Louisiana :)

Anonymous said...

It's a great pic...your boy looks Presidential...Reagan definitely fits him...