Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"go go go"

Here's a recent video of Justin taken during our morning playtime. Please dont pay attention to me being a dorky mom in the background!! hehehe. This was the first time I actually saw him walk on the lil walker that I called "go go go", so I was pretty excited to say the least!!! Anyway, It's so amazing to see the difference that just one month can make. He's learned so many new things! The baby bable he makes is the cutest now and his personality is really starting to shine through! The video's a lil long (like 3 min.), but I hope you enjoy it anyway!!! There are also some new pic's on our album !

Go LONGHORNS!!!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics Blandy...and Justin's newly painted room is AWESOME!!! Gotta invite sometime soon 2 go n check it out....keep in touch...i love you guys!