Saturday, August 18, 2007

Life after camp season...







Hey everybody, just wanted to update on our not so exciting life after summer camp season! hehe. Its been GREAT! I have loved the fact that its been more relaxed and laid back. John still keeps himself very busy with all the new plans going on at camp, he took 2 trips right after camp season. One was to Veracruz with our youth group, and the other to Woodlands Camp in Georgia with Jason. His day-to-day work also keeps him going but there is much more time for the fam now and for painting some rooms I've been asking him to paint for a while now. :) We have a deal worked out where he paints, and I DECORATE!!! So technically I do more work! haha! yea right! I do the fun part HE does all the hard work! but it all works out in the end cause he wouldn't want me painting and I wouldn't want him decorating! haha...we're almost done, its just that Justin and I have been terribly sick these days with colds and things slow down when mom is sick, were hoping to be done today though so we could MOVE ON! Apart from that we've been doing a lot of visiting friends and family, shopping, taking walks, reading, and planning for future goals! Hope everybody is enjoying the last part of summer as well... SOAK IT UP!!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow babe the blog looks awesome...I am very impressed. Oh and I am the one doing the easy job. I tried taking care of Justin for 1 hour and almost went insane....haha...so you you taking care of Justin and decorating vounts as the hardest job.
GREAT JOB!!!